To learn how to use the RSMeans Online web tool without the trouble of travel! Attend the training from your home or office. Combining an in-depth look at RSMeans Online functions and features with hands-on skill building, this training session will show you how -- with just a few clicks -- you can access current RSMeans costs, automatically adjust for your project locale, search through the RSMeans data, create estimates, customize with your own data, generate reports, and export to spreadsheet applications.
The RSMeans Online training webinar is conducted as attendees log into the meeting site and dial into the conference call. The instructors share their desktops so attendees can view the presentation and step by step instructions righ on their computer screens.
Designed for users at any level with its hands-on approach, this online training class has something to offer both new users and experienced RSMeans Online Estimators. If your're new to RSMeans On-line, you'll come away with the skills you need to start using it for faster, better project estimating. Seasoned RSMeans Online users will hone their skills, master techniques that can save time and boost accuracy, and gt up-to-speed with advanced functionalities.
The full-day lieve webinar is held from 9 AM to 4 PM Eastern Time, with a one hour break for lunch.
- Attendees must have access to high speed internet connection
- Attendees must have access to a computer with Windows XP or higher
- Attendees must provide a valid email address
- Attendees will receive an invitation via email once they ahve registered
- Attendees must use the link in the email to test their rich media players
- Each registration is for one individual only
- Registration must be made no later than 24 hours in advance of webinar
Who Should Attend
All new or experienced users of RSMeans Online including architects, engineers, contractors and facility managers and others who assemble cost estimates or budgets
Here's just a sample of what you will learn
- The basics of RSMeans data including Unit Costs, Assemblies, Maintenance & Repiar Data and Square Foot Models
- Search functionality
- Utilizing location factors and quarterly updates
- Customization and collaboration tools
- Exporting to spreadsheet software
- Reporting options