What material and labor costs will change unexpectedly? By how much? At RSMeans we continually survey the entire country to track changes in construction costs from January through December. You can have the results of this extensive research up to four times a year! A new quarterly report is published every January, April, July, and October.
Each report comes in four sections:
- Breakdowns for 305 major cities.
- National averages based on 30 key cities.
- Expanded five major city indexes.
- Historical construction cost indexes.
Use it to:
- "Fine-tune" your estimates.
- Calculate change order costs.
- Compare trends from region to region... and city to city.
- Get the most out of your important cost resources.