Combining an in-depth look at RSMeans Online functions and features with hands-on skill building, this training class will show you how -- with just a few clicks -- you can access current RSMeans costs, automatically adjust for your project locale, search through the RSMeans data, create estimates, customize with your own data, generate reports, and export to spreadsheet applications.
The RSMeans Online training class is conducted online as attendees log into the training site and call into the conference call. The instructors share their desktops and attendees view the presentation and step by step instructions right on their computer screen.
Designed for users at any level with its hands-on approach, this online training class has something to offer both new users and experienced estimators. If you're new to RSMeans Online, you'll come away with the skills you need to start using it faster, better project estimating. Seasoned RSMeans Online users will hone their skills, master techniques that can save time and boost accuracy, and get up-to-speed with advanced functionalities.
This is a 7 hour class running from 9 AM until 4 PM EST on August 7, 2013. Two fifteen minute breaks and one 60 minute lunch break will be scheduled.
- Attendees must have access to a high speed internet connection
- Attendees must have access to a computer with Windows XP or higher
- Attendees must provide a valid email address
- Attendees will receive an invitation via email once they have registered.
- Attendees must use the link in the email to test their rich media players
- Registration must be made no later than 24 hours before the webinar
- Each registration is for one individual only